Rutsfest 2017 Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Thursday 25th May 2017 at 12 noon.
2. The competition is open to UK residents with a permanent UK address excluding employees of LSLi Limited or LSL group companies.
3. There will be one winner who likes and shares the Goodfellows or Finch & Co page and the advertisement for the Rutsfest 2017 Competition Facebook post.
4. The prize is two tickets to the Rutsfest 2017 for Sunday 28th May.
5. The prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Tickets to be collected at the event in person.
The events address: Old Ruts Club, Poplar Rd, Merton Park, London SW19 3JS.
7. The winner will be notified by Facebook or on Thursday 25th May 2017.
8. The winner must be willing to have their name and published on Facebook and may be re-quired to take part in any post-event publicity (where appropriate).
9. The name of the winner will be made available on request in writing.
10. Personal data supplied will only be used by GFEA Limited or passed to LSL group companies in order to promote estate agency, lettings and financial services.
11. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
Goodfellows is a trading name of: GFEA Ltd Registered Office address:
2nd Floor, Gateway 2, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GB.