We have hidden five Easter eggs on our website all with a different letter on them.
Find the eggs and spell out the Easter word to be in with a chance to win your own personalised Thorntons egg.
Good Luck. Competition closes on Saturday 17th March 2018. T&C’s apply.
Easter Egg Hunt Competition 2018
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Saturday 17th March 2018.
2. The competition is open to UK residents with a permanent UK address excluding employees of LSLi Limited or LSL group companies. The entry form must be completed by a parent or guardian for those under the age of 16.
3. To win you must answer the question correctly.
4. There will be three winners chosen at random.
5. The prize competition consists of a personalised Thorton Chocolate Easter Egg. If this is unavailable a suitable alternative Easter Egg will be given.
6. The prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. The winner will be notified by phone or email by 19th March 2018.
8. The winner must be willing to come into their local office to collect the easter egg. This will include a photograph taken within our branch to be used on social media.
9. The winner must be willing to have their name and locality published and may be required to take part in any post-event publicity (where appropriate).
10. The name of the winner will be made available on request in writing.
11. Personal data supplied will only be used by GFEA Limited or passed to LSL group companies in order to promote estate agency, lettings and financial services.
12. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
Goodfellows is a trading name of: GFEA Ltd Registered Office address:
2nd Floor, Gateway 2, Holgate Park Drive, York, Y026 4GB.