Halloween Colouring-in Competition 2019
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Tuesday 29th October 2019.
2. The competition is open to UK residents with a permanent UK address excluding employees of LSLi Limited or LSL group companies. The entry form must be completed by a parent or guardian for those under the age of 16.
3. The competition is for children only.
4. To enter you must colour-in the entry card and fill in your contact information and return this to your local branch. The branch will then display all the entries within the branch window displays. The branch will pick a winner and contact them accordingly.
5. The prize competition consists of a £10 book voucher and a sweets hamper. If this is unavailable a suitable alternative will be given.
6. The prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. The winner will be notified by phone or email by 2nd November 2019.
8. The winner must be willing to come into their local office to collect their prize. This will include a photograph taken within our branch to be used on social media.
9. The winner must be willing to have their name and locality published and may be required to take part in any post-event publicity (where appropriate).
10. The name of the winner will be made available on request in writing.
11. Personal data supplied will only be used by GFEA Limited or passed to LSL group companies in order to promote estate agency, lettings and financial services.
12. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.