The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. If you continue past this page without changing these settings, you consent to this. You can change your cookie settings at any time at the bottom of every page of this site. More information
Royal Celebration Competition 2018
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Monday 21st May 2018.
2. The competition is open to UK residents with a permanent UK address excluding employees of LSLi Limited or LSL group companies. The entry must be completed by a parent or guardian for those under the age of 16.
3. To win you must post a photo in the comments below the post on facebook post.
4. There will be 1 winner chosen at random.
5. The prize competition consists of a bottle of Champagne. If this is unavailable a suitable alternative will be given.
6. The prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. The winner will be notified on facebook by the end of 22nd May 2018.
8. The winner must be willing to come into their local Goodfellows office to collect the Champagne. This will include a photograph taken within our branch to be used on social media.
9. The winner must be willing to have their name and locality published and may be required to take part in any post-event publicity (where appropriate).
10. The name of the winner will be made available on request in writing.
11. Personal data supplied will only be used by GFEA Limited or passed to LSL group companies in order to promote estate agency, lettings and financial services.
12. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
Goodfellows is a trading name of: GFEA Ltd Registered Office address:
2nd Floor, Gateway 2, Holgate Park Drive, York, Y026 4GB.