Refer a landlord and both earn £100
Do you know a landlord with a property to let?
Great news. Refer them to us for the chance to receive £100 for you and them.
What you need to do:
Fill out the form with both yours and the landlords details. Don't forget to make sure you have the landlords permission for us to contact them before you submit the form.
We will contact the landlord to discuss our different service options.
If the landlord lets their property with us you will both receive £100 worth of John Lewis vouchers.
Goodfellows Refer a Landlord Terms & Conditions
The Goodfellows Refer a landlord Promotion (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Goodfellows which is a trading name of GFEA Limited (Company No. 07223255) whose registered office is at 2nd Floor Gateway 2, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GB (“the Company”). GFEA Limited is a subsidiary of LSL Property Services plc.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over (“Users), excluding employees of the Company, their families, or any of its subsidiary companies, agents or anyone else connected with the Promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Users.
- The Company may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and prizes may be withheld until and unless the Company is satisfied with the verification. The Company reserves the right not to award vouchers or prizes for a successful referral if it has reason to believe that the referral is not legitimate, including but not limited to users referring themselves and referring those persons who own the same property.
- The Promotion runs until 31 December 2021.
- Subject to the User’s compliance with these Terms & Conditions, for every landlord, that a User refers, who signs up to our services, which results in the successful let of their property, the User and landlord will receive a £100 John Lewis/Waitrose voucher. There is no cash alternative.
- The Company will not be responsible for any inability of any User to take up or participate in the specified incentive.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute any incentive for an alternative of similar value. The incentive is not transferable.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the Promotion, including the allocation of more incentives than are available, the Company reserves the right to end or suspend the Promotion; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of any user; and/or to allocate the available incentive by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated users.
- Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion and then, where appropriate, deleted. The Company complies with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, which may prevent the Company making contact with the friend and therefore achieving a successful referral. Information on how the Company processes personal data can be reviewed in the Company’s Privacy Notice at https://www.goodfellows.co.uk/privacy-notice.
- If you do not want your personal data to be processed by us then you must not sign up for the Promotion. If you sign up for the Promotion you can later withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by us but it will preclude you from continuing to participate in the Promotion and will preclude you from redeeming on any successful referral.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, Users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms. In the event that the Promotion is cancelled or delayed, the Company will not be responsible for any payment for a successful referral that would have otherwise qualified.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other form of social media. By entering this Promotion, Users are providing information to Company and not to Facebook and agree to release Facebook from any liability associated with the Promotion.
- The promotion shall be governed by English law and entrants to the Promotion submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.