2013 Fireworks Competition Rules
- A list of participating Goodfellows branches is available Goodfellows, Ryebrook Studio’s, Studio 3, Woodcote Side, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7HD. Each participating branch is running its own Fireworks competition. Competition entries must be handed in at the relevant branch. Entries that do not bear the code for the relevant participating branch will be ignored. One entry per named minor. The named minor must be under the age of 18 on 9th of November 2013.
- Closing date for receipt of all entries is to the relevant branch by 9th of November 2013.
- The competition is open to UK residents with a permanent UK address who are under the age of 18 on 9th of November excluding employees of LSLi Limited or LSL group companies. The entry form must be completed by a parent or guardian and must name the participating minor.
- Goodfellows does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries. Entries that are altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules of entry will be disqualified.
- There will be one winner for each participating branch. Where there is more than one correct entry, the correct entries will be entered into a prize draw. The winner will be drawn from correct entries on 11th of November 2013.
- In relation to each participating branch, the prize consists of a gift family ticket (2 adults + 2 Children) to the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour for the minor named in the winning entry and £100, which will be sent to the named school. In the event that the winning entry at more than one participating branch contains the details of the same named minor, all except one winning entry may be cancelled in which case further draws will be made to find alternative winning entries.
- The prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners will be notified by phone or email no later than 13th of November 2013.
- The winner must be willing to have their name and address published and may be required to take part in any post-event publicity.
- The name of the winner will be made available on request in writing.
- Personal data supplied by the minor’s parent or guardian will only be used by GFEA Limited or passed to LSL group companies in order to promote estate agency, lettings and financial services with the express written consent of the parent or guardian. No promotional materials will be sent to the named minor or to the named school (other than competition entry forms).
- Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
|Goodfellows is a trading name of: GFEA Ltd Registered Office address: Buildmark House, George Cayley Drive, York, YO30 4XE|