Many of us have been inspired to take up a new sport or simply just get back out there and do some more since the start of this year’s Olympics in Rio. Whether you fancy having a go at cycling, tennis, running or any other activity the great thing about taking up sport is that you can start at any age or any ability - it’s just simply a case of just getting out there and giving it a go.
In Surrey we are very lucky to have great access to some of the most unspoilt countryside in the whole of England, which is perfect if you fancy a stroll, a walk or even a bit of a cycle.
However if going to the gym is more your style then we are very fortunate to have the cutting-edge Sports Village based in the every-popular borough of Sutton. The Sports Village Health & Fitness not only offers two floors of state-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment and technology but also the following:
• An Exciting cardio and free weight areas
• Superb ‘Pure Strength’ area including two Olympic Lifting Platforms
• Fantastic new functional training area with the Omnia 8 and sprint track
• Free health check, induction and personalised program
• Over 70 classes per week across two well equipped fitness studios plus dedicated spin studio
• Passionate and friendly fitness team and Personal Trainers
• Beauty Clinic, Physiotherapy & Sport Psychology Clinic, Strength & Conditioning services
• Home of Sutton Tennis, Dance, Gymnastics, Football Academies plus Sutton Day Nursery and Soft Play – so something for everyone.
• Free on-site car park
For more information please call 020 8641 6611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your free trial pass.
If you would are looking to buy a new house which is situated just around the corner from this fantastic sports village then Goodfellows Cheam village has this superbly presented two bedroom character cottage for sale for £425,000.This property is surrounded by other attractive character properties and is located in Sutton’s Conservation Area.
- Mid Terrace Cottage
- Immaculately Presented
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Street Parking
- Conservation Area
- Close To Transport Links
- EPC EER Rating E
If you would like to find out more information about this beautiful property or to arrange a viewing please call Goodfellows Cheam Village on 020 8643 5252 or follow this link.