2013 Online Fireworks Competition Rules
1. Closing date for receipt of all electronic entries is the 9th of November 2013. Entries submitted after this date will not be counted.
2. The competition is open to UK residents with a permanent UK address excluding employees of LSLi Limited or LSL group companies.
3. Entries that have not been fully completed or are otherwise not in accordance with these rules of entry will be disqualified.
4. There will be one winner. Where there is more than one correct entry, the correct entries will be entered into a prize draw. The winner will be drawn from correct entries on 11th of November 2013. A correct entry is one which estimates the actual number of fireworks or if no entry estimates the actual number, a correct entry is deemed to be the estimate closest to the actual number of fireworks.
5. The prize consists of a gift family ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children or 1 Adult + 3 Children) to the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour London (the Online Prize).
6. In the event that the winning entry is submitted by an entrant who is also the winner of the Finch & Co in-branch fireworks competition being run contemporaneously with this online competition, the winning entry will be disqualified. The Online Prize will instead be awarded to another entry in accordance with the process set out in paragraph 4 above,
7. The Online Prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. The winners will be notified by phone or email no later than 13th of November 2013.
9. The winner must be willing to have their name and address published and may be required to take part in any post-event publicity (where appropriate).
10. The name of the winner will be made available on request in writing.
11. Personal data supplied by the entrant will only be used by GFEA Limited or passed to LSL group companies in order to promote estate agency, lettings and financial services.
12. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
|Finch & Co is a trading name of: GFEA Ltd Registered Office address: Buildmark House, George Cayley Drive, York, YO30 4XE|