Book your free house valuation today
Time is running out for the Stamp Duty holiday
For a limited time only, properties under £500,000 are exempt from paying stamp duty so if you are looking to move you need to get your house on the market to make sure you don’t miss out.
- Stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021 - you can save £1,000s.
- We are COVID-19 secure with safe valuation and viewing practices in place.
- You only pay on results which means we continue to work hard to get you the best possible price for your property.
- There are great mortgage deals out there with low interest rates available.
Act now - The stamp duty holiday will end on 31 March 2021
Reasons to choose Goodfellows
Your free and safe valuation appointment usually takes around half an hour, during which we will;
- Take a look around your property following our Safe Valuation guidance to ensure you, and our colleagues, stay safe during these challenging times
- Let you know how much it could sell or rent for and why we’ve valued it at that price or rental income
- Talk you through reasons to choose Goodfellows including our 5-star reviews and marketing package.
Simply give us your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch to arrange a valuation appointment for a date and time that suits you.
Look at how much you could save