Menu

1 bedroom flat for sale

Lewes Court, 1 Chatsworth Place, CR4

Key features

1 Bedroom

Property summary

  • No Chain
  • Council Tax - Band B
  • EPC - B

Floor plan

Property description

This property is a retirement flat with a minimum age restriction of 55 years and is sold with a 70% share the remaining 30% is owned and will be retained by Amicus Horizon. This rarely available one bedroom purpose built retirement apartment is located within this popular development in the heart of Mitcham town center, benefiting from its close proximity to a wide variety of shops and services as well as numerous transport links including Colliers Wood, Northern Line tube station, Mitcham Eastfields train station, nearby tram stop and a wealth of bus routes. Further benefits include a 22ft lounge, kitchen, 12ft bedroom, double glazed windows, communal lift, residents social room and communal gardens. This property is offered to the market with no onward chain.

Transport:
- Mitcham Eastfields (0.55m)
- Mitcham Junction (0.79m)
- Tooting Railway (1.15m)

Schools:
- Benedict Primary School (0.21m)
- St Marks Primary School (0.27m)
- Harris Academy Merton Secondary (1.02m)

Living / Dining Room 4.60m x 3.40m (15'1" x 11'2") Show info
Living / Dining Room
4.60m x 3.40m (15'1" x 11'2")
Kitchen 2.40m x 2.06m (7'10" x 6'9") Show info
Kitchen
2.40m x 2.06m (7'10" x 6'9")
Bedroom 3.58m x 2.77m (11'9" x 9'1") Show info
Bedroom
3.58m x 2.77m (11'9" x 9'1")

Explore Lewes Court, 1 Chatsworth Place, CR4

Similar properties for sale

£128,000

1 bedroom flat for sale

Lewes Court, 1 Chatsworth Place, CR4

Similar properties for sale

£128,000

1 bedroom flat for sale

Lewes Court, 1 Chatsworth Place, CR4

Key features

1 Bedroom

Mortgage calculator

Your payment

£?/MO
Your mortgage
Your deposit

Use the below to add in your deposit, expected interest rate and repayment period to see what your payments could be.

Book a mortgage appointment

Thinking of selling?

Find out how much your home is worth with a free valuation

Book a valuation

Contact us today

Goodfellows Mitcham

020 8646 8686