With the Easter festivities under way we wanted to offer you a quick and easy recipe for those that can’t eat eggs! This eggless cake in a mug is nice and light and cooked in less than 4 minutes!
What you’ll need:
- 2 tablespoons of soft butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons semi skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of light soft brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons self-raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
What to do:
1. Add the butter into a mug that can take at least 300ml. Melt the butter in a microwave for about 10-20 seconds until melted.
2. Add the cocoa powder and beat with a fork until combined. Next, add the milk, vanilla and sugar to the mug and beat until smooth.
3. Add the flour, salt and about half of the chocolate chips and stir. Place the remaining chocolate chips on top.
4. Cook the cake in its mug in the microwave for 1 minute 45 seconds at 600W, 1 minute 30 seconds at 800W or 1 minute 15 seconds at 1000W.
5. Leave to cool then enjoy!